Team Lead/ Content Analyst
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. I currently work in the Search Ads department.
- Team lead for a diverse multi-lingual Analyst Team working on-site as well as remotely.
- Responsible for synthesizing, analyzing, and transcribing big data to improve relevant search results matching the user's intent.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, providing ongoing reports.
- Develop databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Competitive analysis working with products such as Google Home and the Google Assistant.
- Working with engineers and stakeholders in order to understand how humans process information with the goal of improving machine learning.
- Part of AdHoc-projects focusing on application maintenance as well as new product launches.
- Part of improving pre- and onboarding solutions in order to increase productivity.
- Responsible for introducing and implementing an internal learning- and developing a site to promote employee growth.
- Responsible for introducing and implemented a role-specific training program for new-hires focusing Google Ads and Google Analytics from a marketing perspective.
- Responsible for introducing and implementing role-specific certificates for employees in order to improve the quality of ads and analysis.